How can I apply? Application process, information

How can I apply?

Apllication process

Please fill in the application form and attach the required documents by 30th September 2023.

In the form, you will be able to select which workshop you are applying for.

Required documents:

• Professional CV with photo – maximum 2 pages
  • Cover letter – maximum 1 pages
  • In cover letter, please include the followings:
    • Why are you applying to the workshop?  Why now?  What is your personal interest in attending this program?  What do you expect from this experience?
    • Do you have any previous experiences in this particular approach?
    • What is your professional experience in the field of performing arts?
    • Are you under any medical treatment or do you have any physical issues that concern you regarding the work?

The application itself is free of charge, there is no such registration fee.
Selected applicants will need to pay the workshop fee(s) by 8th October 2023 (see details below).

By applying to the workshop(s) you agree to also take part in the sharing or discussion event at the end of each workshop.

What is the deadline for applying?

The initial application deadline was September 30, however a limited number of places are still available. We accept further applications on a rolling basis until all available places are taken!

What happens after my application?

You receive an email confirming your application, within 24 hours after you have completed the application form.
You will receive an email confirming whether you were selected for the workshop latest by October 3rd.
In case your application was successful, you need to pay the workshop fee latest by October 8th via bank transfer.
In the notification email, we will send you details on how to pay this fee securely to our bank account. We accept Euro and HUF too.
You will also get any additional information regarding the exact schedule, practical info, and required preparations for the workshops.

Who can apply?

Requirements for application

SITI Company Inc.’s Viewpoints and Composition workshop: Training, Practice & Making with Ellen Lauren and Will Bond:
The application is open to practitioners from all performing art fields (actors, directors, dancers, writers, musicians, students, etc.). Professional background is not required for participation.  

PEM-Acting – workshop with Sarah Victoria:
The application is open for professional actors, acting students, and acting teachers.

InPerTrain Dissemination Event – workshop with Gábor Viktor Kozma and Matyas Marofka:
The application is open for professional and amateur actors, acting students, and performers interested in developing their skills and learning how to train alone. Professional experience is not required for participation.

On what base can I be selected?

Selection criteria

After studying the application documents, participants will be selected by the artistic committee of the International Theatre Workshop Forum in consultation with the workshop leaders. Beyond considering the requirements of the workshop (see below), selection will be based on the motivation and possible impact on the attendee, also paying attention to the diversity of participants in the theatrical experience, age, sex, and nationality.

What else do I need to know?

Important information

Please note:

• Due to limited resources, participants will be selected based on the documents sent when applying. After the deadline of the application process, we will contact all applicants and confirm whether we could accept their applications. Please consider that your presence is required if you are accepted to the course. 
  • The language of the workshops is English without any translation.
  • By applying you accept our GDPR, safety protocol, and cancellation policy. 

Traveling to Hungary:

• Traveling to Hungary is currently allowed without any quarantine or test requirements.

How can I apply? What does the workshop fee include?

Price for the PEM-workshop: 180 EUR
Price for SITI Company Inc.’s Viewpoints and Composition workshop: Training, Practice & Making with Ellen Lauren and Will Bond: 440 EUR
The workshop of the InPerTrain Dissemination Event is free of charge, but the application is required.

The workshop fee includes the cost of the given workshop but does not include travel, accommodation, and boarding costs. Participants need to cover those themselves, however, our team is happy to help you with finding the best options. 

How can I apply? Special offer for professionals working in the Hungarian performing arts scene

We would like to support the local performing arts scene by offering a limited number of places with a discounted price for professionals working in the Hungarian performing arts scene. 

Discounted price for the PEM workshop: 80 EUR
Discounted price for SITI Company Inc.’s Viewpoints and Composition workshop: Training, Practice & Making with Ellen Lauren and Will Bond: 160 EUR
The workshop of the InPerTrain Dissemination Event is free of charge, but the application is required.